Monday, May 5, 2014

Trying again.. I have gotten rid of all the attachments with weird angles that don't work. Thinking about how to make them work without altering the dimension of the extrusion bewilders me. Secondly, I have removed the top piece so that I no longer have to print with supports that will block my ruler slot, hoping that just the side pieces are enough to keep the ruler locked in place. As for the issue with fit, I'm hoping that that was a result of a lower level resolution choice (I've been printing in high up until that last print) or the new presence of support material. Just in case I have slightly altered the slot size so that if it wasn't what I suspected, hopefully I can get a little closer to having the correct fit again.



 Off to the lab again..


No comments:

Post a Comment